weight tracker

Thursday 13 August 2009

On the road again

Can't wait to be back on the road again! Oh well I started back on my latest battle last week and thought it was time to update this again. So whats new with me.....erm.....Im engaged. Jason proposed to me on my birthday in May which was sweet and the ring is lovely. A white gold and diamond, not too OTT and I love it. No date set yet as we cannot afford it. I really need to get prices for everything and see when we could afford it all and set a date around that. Yes, I'm all loved up again!

I was laid off from my previous job in February and Ive been temping ever since in HBOS. Its only supposed to be till the end of this month but I'm hoping it will go on longer. Fingers crossed.

Jason was laid off from his job due to his colitis by the looks of it so we are trying to get more advice from citizens advice and his disability advisor as we think we have them on legal grounds. He is going tomorrow for more advice so we shall see what happens with that. Also got a new car. The 300zx died totally on us. It was in the garage for 4 weeks and they couldn't find the problem so we went and had a look at a car 2 weeks ago and got it. A lovely Mk2, Toyota MR2 in red. Very very nice, turbo and chipped, very very speedy but lovely. I can stretch my extra long legs in this one.....Yipee!!!

And the latest news is that I'm off work just now with Flu. Dunno what flu, but flu. Doctor wouldn't see me incase it is piggy flu so he just told me to stay off work the rest of the week and rest. We have had confirmed cases at work so it is possible to have it. But it has been agony. My throat has been on fire for days now and my nose and head just feel hellish. Lots of cold drinks and ice poles and ice cream. Not very WW but I'm still in my points for the day so I don't care. I just want to be numb!!!!

No comments: