weight tracker

Saturday 28 February 2009

Such a bollocks week

Well not only did I pig out all week and put on 3lbs at weight watechers when I thought that was bad enough, at the end of work yesterday I was told I was losing my job as the company was hemmoraging money left right and centre and that they couldn't afford me anymore. The directors weren't taking a salary any more and there would be more losses. I was kinda expecting it but it still came as a blow. I was fine until my boss Ann started to cry as she didn't want it to come to this and she gave me a hug, and that set me off into floods of tears, and this process kept going everytime someone hugged me when I was going. So I'm not a statistic of the credit crunch, another unemployed person due to money losses. GREAT!!! So having to find a job yet again, going back to job centre, phoning them on monday, and more worries with my debts as I'll have to phone them and tell them I have lost my job and cannot pay them. Oh the joys of joys!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh blimey hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your job and your WI. I can totally understand if WW isn't the main thing on your mind at the moment. I hope that the JobCentre proves to be helpful.